"it all starts here ... Creators Camp is designed for young, emerging creators and innovators. our approach is hands-on and deeply purposed..."
Creators Camp is designed for young, emerging creators and innovators. Our approach is hands-on and deeply purposed. We present youth with an environment that encourages exploration and experimentation.
A year-round program - Creators Camp provides parents with an end-to-end solution for augmenting traditional learning. From the Creators Camp Flight series, monthly Fireside chats with professionals in a wide range of professions, to the Spring and Summer Expedition series, Creators Camp offers young creators and innovators ongoing opportunities to develop and grow.
- Access to Creators Camp computer programming training/development platform with individualized and group coaching (Year-Round)
- Access to all Creative Core exercises (Critical-Thinking, Creative-Thinking, Communication, Collaboration and Buildership) (Year-Round)
- Access to all Creators Camp Fireside experiences (Year-Round)
- Access to all Creators Camp Flight experiences (September - February)
- Access to all Creators Camp Expedition experiences (March - August)
- Access to Creators Camp Open Deployments (Year-Round)
- Access Creators Camp MasterLab experiences (2/Year)
- Access to Creators Camp Public Assemblies (1 - 2/Year)
It all starts with being assigned to a Creators Camp Cohort. You will be assigned a Camp Chief that will help you configure the best experience for your young, emerging creator/innovator.
*Creators Camp Membership starts at 50.00USD/mo. This rate does not include equipment cost associated with equipment dependent experiences. The average per/yr cost of a Creators Camp Membership (including equipment) is 800.00USD/yr.